I don't have a good excuse for not posting recently. I've just been having a hard time coming up with something to say, being able to sit at my computer for any length of time, and not being overwhelmed by my anxiety. Here are some quick updates...
- 10 weeks today and I had my first nurse's visit at the OB's office. It was just a lot of history questions, height and weight, blood draw, and urine test and completely uneventful, but at least now I can get in to see the OB next week.
- Graduated from RE last Wednesday at 9 weeks after another ultrasound where the little eagles looked great. Their growth is right on track, heartbeats beating away, all good. My doctor then sat down with us and said that given our 3 good ultrasounds he would give us a less than 5% chance of miscarriage at this point. (And that was 1 week ago)
-With that good news, I finally worked up the nerve to tell my sister and my parents. We'll really start spreading the news at 12 weeks, but it's nice that my immediate family knows what's going on now. They are super, super excited!!
- The all-day nausea has continued. Plus, I vomited for the first time this morning, which was tons of fun...lol. I've been saying that I would feel better if I just started throwing up and I guess I got my wish. However...
- I'm still pretty nervous about this pregnancy continuing. And here's why. With my last pregnancy, we went in for our appointment at 10 weeks and 2 days and the baby had stopped growing at 8w5d and there was no heartbeat and I'm just terrified that that will happen again. I'm trying to relax, but it's hard. Hopefully, at my appointment next week, we'll get to hear the heartbeats and then I'll officially be more pregnant than I have ever been and I can start to relax.
-My NT Test is scheduled for April 5th and I'll be 12weeks 1 day and I can't wait!!
- Despite my anxiety and fears, I do feel like this pregnancy will continue and I pray everyday that we'll get to bring our little eagles home.
- I'm loving my maternity pants because I have a definite bump now, which is mostly bloating, but hopefully a little bit baby since there are now 2 x 10 week old babies in there!! I can't wait to keep watching my bump grow bigger!!
I've been trying to read and follow along and comment when I can, but it's been a little harder these days. Thanks for reading and sticking with me. Happy Wednesday!!