Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm back!

Sorry for the unannounced break from blogger.  I decided to keep myself busy with yoga and work and trying to live my life again last month.  I have to say that it was a great month.  I thought that the time away would help me find myself again since sometimes I feel like I'm losing it (literally) in this whole struggle.  Well, I think I was successful with those goals.  I'm feeling better about myself and about the whole infertility situation.  I also was really hoping to come back on here and announce my BFP, but alas...AF arrived yesterday and today is CD 2.

I had my baseline ultrasound yesterday and it showed that the cyst on my left had completely resolved but now I had a new cyst on my right, likely a corpus luteum cyst from where I ovulated.  I really thought that I was going to have to sit out another cycle when the doctor said, well I guess you just like to make these big corpus luteum cysts and I think we can go ahead with treatment this month.  YEA!!!  So, I start month 2 of femara tomorrow morning (after spending $186 on filling my prescription last night.)

I have a new plan for this month that only involves positive thinking.  Every day I'm going to tell myself that this is the month that I will get pregnant and I'm going to believe that.  Let's face it even when I try to tell myself that it isn't going to work, I'm still crushed when AF arrives.  So, this is it.  This is the month that I get my BFP.  Here we go!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad ur back! Woo-hoo! I am excited to be cycling with you this month on Femara 3-7 and monitoring us cd14. Yea us....this is it, k?! Come on rainbow babies!! I can't believe your femara was that expensive,..did they make u buy the brand name cause it's generic now. My ins only covers it (for a $15 copay) because it's a breast cancer drug. Hopefully they gave you 3 cycles worth for your $186.....a little better that way (and not just 10 pills). My CD 1 should be on Sunday (forcing it...since I didn't ovulate on a random clomid 100 mg trial)....back to femara I come. Welcome back, sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see an update from you! I wish that you had been updating to share a BFP. I hope that you'll be sharing one soon enough.
    Good for you for taking some time to relax and recharge. I hope you can continue this theme through this cycle.
    Also $186?? Ouch! Like Creatingarainbow my co-pay is $15 and I don't have infertility coverage.
    I'll be thinking of you! You and I have been at this the same amount of time pretty much with the same level of success (mc). I have to believe that we will both have good news soon.

    ReplyDelete