Thursday, February 16, 2012

5W1D

I can't believe I just wrote that.  I'm just very happy and very thankful to be here and I hope it just keeps on going.  My first ultrasound is 11 days from now at 6w5d on Monday February 27th.  I'm so nervous and excited, but I'm still feeling very confident in the pregnancy because I'm already feeling pretty sick and I'm absolutely exhausted.  I even hope that I start throwing up and don't stop until I'm out of the 1st trimester because that would be so reassuring.  (I really do mean that...I'm loving feeling nausous and tired right now because it means that the little eagles are growing!!)

Off to get some rest.  I have a couple of posts to catch up on, but I just don't have the energy today including being Tagged and my thoughts on being pregnant after a miscarriage.

I hope you all are having a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! 5 weeks 1 day! :) Are you gonna change your ticker soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making it this far. Every day you are one step closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also shocked this week at how much the exhaustion is setting in. I've been getting home from work, taking a 60-90 minute nap, shoving down some food, and watching TV blankly until it's a reasonable time to go to sleep for real. All of my energy is reserved for somehow making it through my workday so my colleagues don't suspect anything odd. I don't know how you're doing it as a resident!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Here's to a happy and healthy 8 more months! Those numbers do sound really high! Perhaps your brewing multiples in there?? I'm new here from ICLW! Just added your link! I would love to share your success story when you're ready!

    ReplyDelete