Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend Fun

We went up to my parents house for Thanksgiving and it was awesome and exhausting. All my siblings came back got the holiday which was great!  Wednesday night the babies slept poorly but we still managed to get a couple of hours of sleep.  On turkey day we hung out at home, went to the park, watched football, took a nap (me too), cooked dinner, took pictures, ate way to much food, went doing at midnight, and came home when CJ called for help, and everyone slept better that night.

Friday started off with feeding the kids and watching hgtv followed by a trip to the mall to get some Christmas presents and ideas.  Lunch was delicious leftovers and then we picked up a bunch of pallets for some interest craft projects.  After a nice afternoon nap for me it was time for dinner and some Christmas pictures of the twins for their Christmas cards.  Then my sister and her family hit the road back to Georgia and CJ and I tried to get some sleep, but the babies had other ideas and we were up all night almost.
On Saturday my mom and I went to Panera while CJ and my dad took care of the twins and then n before we knew it it was time to pack up and head home.
CJ's parents came to town for the evening and we hung out for dinner.  Then out was time to get the babies to sleep...so we ranked them up with a mixture of breast milk and formula and they passed out for the next 5 hours, which meant that I got 4 consecutive hours of sleep.  It was amazing.

Now we are hanging out with the babies and my in-laws and trying to get ready for the week.  I don't want too go back to work or have my kids go back to daycare...I'm really going to miss them!

1 comment: