Friday, November 9, 2012

5 Weeks Old

My babies are getting so old and so big.  They are 5 weeks old and our little man is weighing in at 9lbs 3 oz and our little lady is weighing in at 8lbs 8oz.  They will both be graduating from newborn clothes and diapers within the week.  Where has the time gone?!

In other news, today is my last day of maternity leave.  I am incredibly sad about that, but I know that my kids will be taken care of in a great daycare.  I just know that I am going to miss feeding them during the day and tummy time on the mat and cuddling with them during the day and our walks or trips to the store.

They are taking a nap now so I had time to write this post, but I need to jump in the shower before they wake up!!

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on heading back to work. So glad babies are growing and doing well.

    ReplyDelete