Friday, April 12, 2013

Half a Year

Oops, I forgot to post their 6 month update.  Better late then never!!

The little eagles are 6 months old (April 3rd)!!  Wow, time sure does fly.  Life with the little eagles is difficult at times, but so, so worth it.  As we like to say in our house, "Twins are no joke."

It has been 6 months since the little eagles arrived and I am so thankful for them.  I love being their mom and I love being the wife of their incredible father.  It is so awesome to see CJ with them...and they sure do light up whenever they hear his voice.  Here's what's going on with them in bullet points.

 - They are eating solids and so far they like oatmeal and rice cereal as well as apples, pears, peaches, bananas, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, and peas.  They eat twice a day at daycare and have been doing a great job.
-Baby Boy is starting to crawl.  He's doing an army crawl now, but it won't be long before he's completely mobile.
-Baby Girl is sitting up on her own and loves her toes.
-They both like to babble and laugh and smile..and cry (when it's bedtime)
-Their mom (that's me!!) is back to her pre-pregnancy weight of 135lbs.  I would like to get down to 125 if I can before I stop breastfeeding.
-We all took our first trips together to New York and Pittsburgh.

And so much more!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome report! I can't wait till my boys can sit up!

    ReplyDelete