Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Better Week!

I'm dream-feeding my babies right now and just soaking in there closeness.  It doesn't really matter that I just got home from work one hour ago and I have to go back to work in mess than 8 hours.  I have my babies in my arms and all is right with the world.

Except for tonight, this had been a better week.  I got to spend Monday morning, Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday afternoon with the twins.  Wee took walks, took baths, and did lots of playing...and a little bit of napping!!

Thank you to everyone for your support after my last post.  It's nice that I can come on here to vent when needed.  It leaves me feeling so much lighter and happier.

Start tuned for a funny post about how not to store breast milk in your freezer, especially if space is an issue!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment