Here's my list of cravings/new food preferences.
1. Dark Beer. This one kinda amazes me because I was a strictly wheat beer or cider drinking girl before IVF and getting pregnant. Now, all I want to drink is dark beer including oatmeal stouts and Guinness. It just tastes so good and I find myself craving a stout once or twice a week. My husband loves this new preference because now we can share cases of beer (he was never a big cider fan.)
2. Chicken/Egg/Tuna Salad. I am seriously obsessed. And it's a good thing I'm still breastfeeding/pumping because I know this isn't the healthiest craving. I probably have a chicken or egg salad sandwich at work once or twice a week and then I make either egg or tuna salad at home with salad or crackers a couple times a week too.
3. Milkshakes!! Maybe I just love milkshakes and should stop attributing it to cravings!!
4. Chocolate. I have been trying to cut back, but there are times when I don't want anything else to eat besides chocolate. Especially brownies. Yup, I'm obsessed with brownies right now.
5. Krave Cereal. It's so good.
6. Steamed vegetables. This is the only way I really like eating veggies right now. Last week I had steamed carrots and snap peas 3 nights in a row.
Okay, those are the major ones. I just find it interesting and wanted to document it to see if these are lasting preferences or just a phase.
Did you have any strong postpartum cravings or preferences or aversions??