Sunday, August 28, 2011

A new year...

Last year August 28th was a very sad, very hard day.  This year, I'm not quite as sad and I really have come along way, but AF arrived a short time ago and I'm devastated.

Why can't we get pregnant again?????  That would have been the best way to celebrate surviving this year with a BFP tomorrow, but it is not too be.  I'm sure God heard my prayer, but he's just saying, be patient, not right now.  I know that when we do finally get pregnant and have our rainbow baby, he or she is going to be worth waiting for, but it's hard to think about facing another month of not being pregnant.

You'd think that it would get easier since I've already gone through 12 months of not being pregnant.

CD 1, cycle #9, here we go again...

3 comments:

  1. Ugh I'm so so so sorry!! That AF is so wicked! :( I know there isn't much I can say right now. But just hang in there sweetie. Our time is coming. I wish I could go give u a huuuuuge hug right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry :( I know its so hard to be patient. Its so hard to understand what God is asking of us. Your time will come. :) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, sorry to hear it didn't work this cycle. Shitty things happen for seemingly no reason. But wonderful things randomly happen too, and I hope that random awesomeness strikes you soon because you really deserve it.

    ReplyDelete