Thursday, July 28, 2011

13, 14, 15...

Dpo and no testing or temping for me and its actually been a nice relaxed couple of days.  I got most of my tears out on Monday and part of me has already moved on to next cycle where I'll be doing clomid and acupuncture, which I'm really excited about.  No AF yet, but I've started to have some of my typical cramping and I'm totally craving chocolate...another sign of her imminent arrival.  When I've taken Clomid in the past, my luteal phase has been 15-16 days, so I should be seeing AF tomorrow or over the weekend. I'm sure I'll cry again when she comes, but for now it's nice to be relaxed and looking forward to cycle #8.

Thanks to everyone for your supportive comments.  They have met so much to me.  Now, I'm off to do a little shopping with CJ and get some ice cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment