So fertility friend officially confirmed my ovulation on CD 16 with 3 days of high temps. I think I'll take a break from temping for the next 2 weeks, which I'm excited about. I'm still really excited that I ovulated on CD 16, which is so early for me!! It's also cool how well I know my body now because I had great fertile EWCM prior to ovulation and then for the past 2 days, I've had creamy CM which is means that I ovulated. On the other hand, I wish I didn't know my body this well and I lived in blissful, fertile ignorance. If knowing more about my body and cycles helps me get pregnant though it will all be worth it.
So, since I'm in the 2WW, I thought that I'd come up with some goals for the next 2 weeks, so that when this time period ends I can look back and say well at least I was productive, had fun, and relaxed.
1. Continue with my no heavy exercise plan. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. I think mainly because if I can't be pregnant than I would like to be thin, but it's also been really nice giving my body a break this month.
2. Go for a walk every day!!
3. Eat more fruits and veggies! Eat less chocolate.
4. Organize and finish decorating the office...we've already built one bookshelf, but we have one more to do and then a lot of organizing.
5. Organize our outside storage shed and hang our bicycles inside.
6. Go to bed early!!
7. Study for work and attend all lectures.
8. Do yoga everyday...i started doing the short sections on Hulu, but i may need to invest in a good DVD. If you know any, let me know.
9. Keep up with laundry and keeping our house clean!
10. Be happy!!!
The nice thing about this list is that it will definitely keep me busy!! Have a great weekend!!
Thank you to everyone for the well-wishes and awesome positive comments on this cycle!!