Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hump Day

CD 11 today.  A few twinges in my ovaries, but nothing to write home about and so far OPKs negative.  I'm anxiously awaiting Friday's ultrasound and really hoping for a good response from femara, but not too good a response...you know how it goes.

I've also been doing some reading online and I think I'll have to take a break from my new love of bikram (hot) yoga during ovulation and the 2ww.  I'm a little sad about it because while I'm doing yoga, I feel great, my body feels great, and I'm in a really good place.  It's like a mini-vacation for my body and mind.  But, I've read conflicting things about being in the heat during ovulation and the 2ww and I don't think I want to risk it at all.  So, I'm going to continue daily jogging and then use bikram yoga whenever AF arrives for the first week of my cycle.  It will be my consolation prize and I know it will get me through the worst time of each month.  What are your thoughts on bikram yoga while TTC?  Any other recommendations for yoga, etc?  I'm not doing acupuncture this month because it's just too expensive on top of the IUI/ultrasounds/medications.

In other news, I was on-call last night and actually managed to get almost 5 hours of sleep with minimal interruptions so that's also good for my body.  I can't wait to head home at 11am this morning though after rounds and get some real sleep.  It looks like its going to be a rainy day here too which is perfect for post-call.  Happy Hump Day!!

1 comment: