Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a positive pregnancy test, a healthy pregnancy, and a happy healthy boy or girl (or boy and girl or any combination really) 9 months later.  You see I'm 11 dpo today after ovulation on my own with no meds and a lot of prayer.  It would be awesome if you could somehow keep AF away for the next 9 months and we could conceive on our own.  Maybe if you see her on the way to my house if you could distract her and cart her away to the North Pole for a little vacation.  She's been working hard this year and visiting me every month, so I think she could really use the break.

And if this isn't our month, then please send us a baby from our IVF adventure that will begin next week.  We are really excited for this new journey, but of course we could use a little help (in the magic and miracles department.)  If that's the case, then we could also use some more patience.  Most of ours has been used up this year and maybe if you could fill our tank again that would help us in this next part of our journey. 

Either way, we would love to have new baby celebrate his or her first Christmas next year.  That's all we want for Christmas this year.  It's not a pony or a car or really nice jewelry, it's something so much more special and awesome, but we could really use some help. 

Thanks Santa.  You're the best!!

Love,
The J's

3 comments:

  1. I hope Santa is listening :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said girl, I couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Santa was listening also! Crossing my fingers for you. :)

    ReplyDelete