Remember back in grade school or high school or summer camp when you had the opportunity to win awards all the time? Well, that doesn't happen so much in the land of adulthood, which is why I'm so pumped to receive a blogging award!! It's like I'm a kid again!! And in the midst of yet another negative and arrival of AF, it's nice to have something so fun to celebrate!!
The Leibster Award
Thank you so much to M from Creating a Rainbow and Chanel from Just Waiting for My Turn
Here are the rules of the Liebster Award: (German for "dear" or "dearest")
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks (<200 followers) and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
My 5 picks are as follows:
1. This Blondie Wants Babies
2. The Lotus Flower
3. Created Family
4. Belle at Scrambled Eggs
5. Building a Family Through Donor Insemination
Merry Christmas and Happy Blogging!!