Well, my temp continued to rise and so have my spirits. I know, very corny, but true. Fertility Friend confirmed it this morning. I'm officially 4 dpo. I also woke up today feeling like I got hit by a bus. I have a sore throat, muscle aches, chills, no fever, and nausea. Is it bad to be sick during the 2WW? Has this happened to anyone else? I guess there's nothing I can do about it anyways, so I'm going to try to be optimistic about this cycle now that I finally ovulated. My 2WW will end just as I hit the 10 month mark from my miscarriage. I'm not quite sure how to approach this cycle, so once again I'll make a list. This time I'll just stick with why this is the cycle that I get my BFP with a sticky rainbow baby that I bring home 9 months from now.
1. If I get pregnant this cycle, than I will be at the end of the 1st trimester when the 1 year anniversary of my first miscarriage rolls around at the end of August.
2. 2 baby psychics predicted that I would get pregnant this cycle. Chelsea said find out/conceive May or June 2011 and Ruby said give birth February or March 2012. These are 2 of the psychics that people seem to really like so I'm hoping their predictions are correct for me.
3. I had my HSG this cycle which hopefully opened everything up and made conception a little easier this month.
4. I'm on a break from Clomid so hopefully my cervical fluid was better and my lining more conducive to a good implantation.
5. My sister and I will be due only 2 months apart and we'll get to be pregnant together for 7 months!!
6. We finally got our puppy and it would be awesome to bring home our baby 9 months after getting our first puppy.
7. I tried to treat this cycle like a break!!
8. I ovulated on my own...that has to be good for something.
9. This is the same time of year that I got pregnant last year!!
10. Lots and lots of prayer!!
That's a pretty good looking list and I'm glad I'm sticking with just the positives for now. Well, I'm on call again in the PICU, so if I get a chance I'll try to post again later!! Happy weekend to everyone who's work day is winding down and has the weekend off. As for me, I can't wait until 10am tomorrow!!