Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Official!!

Well, my temp continued to rise and so have my spirits.  I know, very corny, but true.  Fertility Friend confirmed it this morning.  I'm officially 4 dpo.  I also woke up today feeling like I got hit by a bus.  I have a sore throat, muscle aches, chills, no fever, and nausea.  Is it bad to be sick during the 2WW?  Has this happened to anyone else?  I guess there's nothing I can do about it anyways, so I'm going to try to be optimistic about this cycle now that I finally ovulated.  My 2WW will end just as I hit the 10 month mark from my miscarriage.  I'm not quite sure how to approach this cycle, so once again I'll make a list. This time I'll just stick with why this is the cycle that I get my BFP with a sticky rainbow baby that I bring home 9 months from now.
 
1.  If I get pregnant this cycle, than I will be at the end of the 1st trimester when the 1 year anniversary of my first miscarriage rolls around at the end of August.
2.  2 baby psychics predicted that I would get pregnant this cycle.  Chelsea said find out/conceive May or June 2011 and Ruby said give birth February or March 2012.  These are 2 of the psychics that people seem to really like so I'm hoping their predictions are correct for me. 
3.  I had my HSG this cycle which hopefully opened everything up and made conception a little easier this month.
4.  I'm on a break from Clomid so hopefully my cervical fluid was better and my lining more conducive to a good implantation.
5.  My sister and I will be due only 2 months apart and we'll get to be pregnant together for 7 months!!
6.  We finally got our puppy and it would be awesome to bring home our baby 9 months after getting our first puppy.
7.  I tried to treat this cycle like a break!!
8.  I ovulated on my own...that has to be good for something.
9.  This is the same time of year that I got pregnant last year!!
10.  Lots and lots of prayer!!
 
That's a pretty good looking list and I'm glad I'm sticking with just the positives for now.  Well, I'm on call again in the PICU, so if I get a chance I'll try to post again later!!  Happy weekend to everyone who's work day is winding down and has the weekend off.  As for me, I can't wait until 10am tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I just started reading your blog - we have very similar stories thus far, so I kind of feel a connection. That list looks quite promising =) Wishing you all the best.

    p.s. I'm at theadvocat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! :) Love the list! Where can I find myself a baby psychic haha Hoping and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete