Monday, January 30, 2012

2dp3dt

It's so exciting to be writing that phrase.  Of course, it also just means that I have a long way to go before my beta.  For now, I'm feeling good.  The 48 hours of bedrest is exactly what I needed to feel better emotionally, physcially, and spiritually after all the stress of stims, retrieval, and transfer.  I'm feeling good now and ready to return to work...that will at least help the time to pass a little faster!!

Anyway, this was just a  quick update since I have to start getting ready for work, but I had a question.  I have 375IU of Gonal-F that I had to reconstitute (from a 450IU vial that actually contains 600IU and I used 225IU) it will expire in 21days from today.  I would hate to just throw it away since it's worth around $200 and my clinic did not seem to keen on receiving it as a donation since it was already reconstituted.  Does anyone have need of 375IU of Gonal-F?  All I would ask in return is to pay for shipping costs...and maybe include a cool pair of socks for my next ultrasound or a good luck charm.  We used complete sterile technique to draw up the medication and it has been stored at room temperature and in the box for the past week.  There are also the extra little syringes in the box as well.  Just let me know if you are interested in the comments.  I can send it out tomorrow at the earliest.  Just let me know...I would hate for it to go to waste.  It will be good for the next 3 weeks too.

Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are rested up and feeling good. Unfortnantely im going to be on follistim or I would take you up on the offer, which may I add is very generous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awfully kind of you offering what was left. Lucky socks are the best! I think I'll be wearing several pair when I go for IVF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for you! So glad to connect and follow your journey...looking ahead to my first IVF cycle (scares me to death) and reading about others experience is calming.

    ReplyDelete