Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The cycle is a go...

My appointment yesterday went great.  No cysts on my oviaries and 19 antral follicles.  Plus, my estradiol level was 22 so we are ready to for this cycle.  Here's the plan.  I will take my last BCP tonight.  Then, on Saturday I will have my first injection of Gonal-F and low-dose hcg and then continue that until my first monitoring appointment on Tuesday morning at 8am.  Needless to say, I'm so excited!!  We are also wrote our checks so we are all set for the Success-Refund Program.  I will write more about what that entails later. Now, I'm ordering my medications.  Wahoo!!  Here we go!!

5 comments:

  1. Great news and wonderful follicle count. We considered the Attain Refund Program, but later decided on just the multi-cycle. I am interesting in reading about the program you went with. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot!! Can't wait to hear about it! Happy injecting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That's great that everything looks so good and you get to move forward with this cycle!

    ReplyDelete