Monday, January 23, 2012

Trigger tonight...

Yea!  I did it!  After my scan this morning, the doctor annouced that I was ready.  So, the plan is Trigger tonight with Ovidrel at 9:15pm.  The nurse will call me this afternoon with instructions on whether or not I need to take anymore Gonal-F tonight as well.  Then tomorrow hang out.  On Wednesday, I have an appointment for 7:30am for the Retrieval.  CJ has his appointment at 9:30am and he's taking the rest of the day off to hang out with me.  I can't believe that I'm actually writing these words, trigger and retrieval.  I'm super excited.  I'm also super crampy and bloated.  I think the symptoms are definitely worse today but it may just be that I'm up and around at work and wearing real clothes as opposed to scrubs or sweat pants. 

Thank you to everyone for your support and comments while I was stimming.  I know I sounded a little neurotic about my levels, but I think it was the only thing tangible that I could really obsess over.  My goal for the next 2 days and 2 weeks is to stay as relaxed as possible.

Update: The nurse called and my E2 is now 2244 which she said was perfect.  So, tonight I will take Gonal-F 225IU (bummer because we have to open a new box) and then the trigger shot at 9:15pm.

Retrieval here we come!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad that you made it to trigger! And I hope your retrieval goes well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems surreal to actually be talking about retrievals and transfers!! Like how did we get here after all this time?! Soak every bit of it up girl, it's such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - we ended up triggering within a few minutes of each other. Crazy! I'm trying to enjoy this day of no monitoring and no shots but I just want to get tomorrow over with already...

    ReplyDelete