Thursday, January 19, 2012

E2 Update

The nurse just called.  My E2 level doubled since yesterday and is now 497!!!  Wahoo.  She sounded so excited for me on the phone.  Tonight, we are still doing Gonal-F 450 and HCG 30 and I go back in tomorrow at 8:15 for another ultrasound and bloodwork.  I have to say the one thing I love about this is the instant gratification.  Everyday is broken down into appointment...call from nurse with results and instructions...injection...try to get some sleep...and repeat.  It's pretty fun, but way more stressful than I thought that it would be.  For now, I'm really proud of my ovaries for producing some follicles and lots more estrogen!  Good work ovaries!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I felt like the whole IVF process went by very quickly because of all the appointments and updates...I hope it goes quickly for you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are progressing well! You will be retrieving those eggies before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like things are going great! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete