Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Monitoring Update...

Monitoring Ultrasound

So, I went in this morning at 8am.  Here's what we found.  My lining was at 3...which I expected because I'm still spotting, but my RE said that's totally fine.  The biggest follicle on my left was at 9 with lots of little ones and on my right I had one that she measured at 7 and more little ones.  My E2 level was 163.  Is that a good level for after 3 days of stims???

The plan is to continue Gonal-F + HCG tonight and tomorrow night and return to clinic at 8am tomorrow morning for a repeat Estradiol level and then on Thursday morning for repeat ultrasound and blood work.

I'm a little disappointed by the minimal growth since we have such a long way to go, but my RE said that everything looks perfect, so I'm just going to have to go with that.

Day #4 of stims here we come...

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing how many pick up towards the end. Things generally start slow but then really get going as more time passes. The first few days are the slowest since you are still recruiting new follicles. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always a slow starter with stims and my clinic liked to see my E2 over 100 after 3 days of stims so it sounds like you are on the right track! As the previous commenter said, growth always starts off slow in the beginning and then rapidly picks up as your E2 increases. Everything sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Glad things are going well for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure they are starting off a little slowly and will really shine toward the end. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete